MEET OUR TEAM LEAD - Nicole Tudisco
"First and foremost, I want our future clients to know that myself and my Team will always value you over our pocketbook. Selling or buying real estate is a big decision and it's our job is to ensure we secure your best possible deal and make the process as smooth as possible. You will always feel supported, never pressured." - Nicole
Nicole founded the brokerage, Wheatland Realty in 2006. As a local independent brokerage she knew she would have to work that much harder because our success relied 100% on our performance rather than an instant perceived value of a big box logo. And after all these years she still wouldn't want it any other way!
Nicole grew up on the North side of Chicago and attended Lane Technical High School. In her early 20’s she moved to the western suburbs and graduated from Elmhurst College with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Communications. If being a lifetime student was a career you might find her with a couple of Phd’s by now.
Nicole and her husband Tony have one son together, Anthony. Mom thinks he would make a great Realtors some day! We will see! She and her husband are both full time real estate agents. Tony is our Creative Director and supports the Team with his excellent Realtors skills as well. They both enjoy being with friends, family, Ravinia, Jeeps, traveling and wine!
Locally, Nicole is very involved in her community. She is the founder of the annual "Bag the Bullies" bags tournament benefitting the Jarrett Payton Foundation and their mission to prevent bullying in our schools. Nicole has most recently been a medical advocate for Guardian Angel Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault shelter and services out of Joliet,IL. Nicole and her husband have also been found serving food or cleaning beds at Hesed House in Aurora.
In past years she has been part of the Naperville & Oswego Chamber of Commerce. Serving on Board of Directors for Oswego, Co-Chair for Oswego Inspiring Women Group, Co-Programming Chair for Naperville Women in Business and Naperville Ambassador Committee member and President.
Nicole prides herself on being transparent, candid, a knowledgeable professional so she can empower her clients to make their best possible decisions. Nicole has been recognized by Chicago Magazine for 6 years running. She is also a certified negotiation consultant, staging consultant and e-PRO which is an expert for real estate internet marketing. These are just a few of the reasons why Nicole Tudisco is part of Team Tudisco Realtors “The Cure for the Common Realtor.”
EXPERIENCE AND RECOGNITION
- Chicago Magazine 5 Star Agent (multiple years)
- Top 1% of over 19,000 agents in the Western Suburbs
- Member of National Association of Realtors, MRED (Midwest Real Estate Data) , Illinois Association of Realtors, Naperville Chamber of Commerce
- Founder of the Jarrett Payton Foundation “Bag the Bullies” charity event
- Owner of Wheatland Realty, Inc. Boutique Real Estate Brokerage in Naperville
- Licensed Real Estate Designated Managing Broker, State of Illinois
- Licensed Real Estate Pre-Licensing & Continuing Education Instructor
- Certified Negotiation Consultant (CNC)
- Certified Staging Consultant (CSC)
- Short Sale Foreclosure Resource Specialist (SFR)
- Internet Professional (e-Pro)
Contact Us Today and thank you for the opportunity and privilege to serve your real estate needs! Nicole, Tony & Team